This is a fully Mil-Spec lower receiver for semi-auto rifles. It is an ideal choice for custom builds hence can provide you a great performance for your next custom assembly.
In general, the lower is constructed from the high-strength forged aluminum material and finished with a hard anodized coat resulting in maximum durability and strength.
Compounded with a precision machining process, the result is a product that any custom gun builder will want to have. Below is a detailed Anderson Lower review that will help you to make an informed decision as you go around looking for the best lower receiver to buy.
Is it true that cheap lower receivers suck? Many people have always made a correlation between performance and price of lowers. Most of their assumption that cheap lower receivers suck can be proven wrong by the Anderson Lower receivers.
The cool brands are known to sell their lowers at up to $200 or even more. This is more than thrice the cost of the Anderson lowers. To know if price matters, making a comparison between Anderson and his expensive brothers is necessary. Upon testing, the finish used on Anderson has no defects, just as is the case with the expensive brands. Both also produce perfect performances with fire control groups and their overall performance on the field was comparable.
In other words, there is nothing that those expensive brands beat the Anderson lower with. I would rather save some hundreds of dollars and buy something that will equally deliver.
The Anderson lower is available in most of the major offline stores and some of the online stores as well. You can also directly contact the manufacturer and place an order with them.
And what is so special About the Anderson Lowers?
These are just some standard lower receivers hence nothing classy, exotic or fancy to expect from it. Only standard performances are guaranteed. Its main special feature is the fact that it will give you the much-desired shooting performance without having to break your bank. It will cost you less than $80, with some after the market products going for up to as low as $40.
Ergonomics and Elegance
The lower receiver features a stripped finish. This is an ergonomic feature that makes it easy and possible for the user to comfortably hold the gun, regardless of the weather and surrounding conditions. It is a common occurrence for smooth guns to slip off the hands of the users during winter weather. Stripes are some of the easiest and best ways to solve this, something that Primary Arms is credited for having done. And though the main reason behind the stripes being incorporated is for easy handling, Anderson comes with some stripes that add to the elegant appeal of the lower receiver and ultimately, the assembled gun.
There is also a Laser engraved punisher logo that appears on the right side of the lower. A regular Anderson logo also appears on the left side. These are not just any other logos that have been engraved to market the brand. They instead have been engraved to produce an elegant statement, and that is exactly what they do.
Pros and Cons
- Price: There is no other Lower that comes with the price that has been tagged to this lower and ends up producing the same performance as it does. As mentioned earlier, its performance and quality can be compared to those lowers going for $150 and above, yet the Anderson lower costs less than $75. At this price, it comes with great construction material, process, and quality hence worth every single cent you spend on it.
- Versatility: The product has been marked multi-cal. It means you can use it to customize a gun that you can use in almost all the areas, and activities. The lower has also been designed to be compatible with a number of guns, especially all those in the AR platform among others.
- Mil-Spec Machined: Mil-spec machining means that it has been designed in such a way that any Mil-spec parts can easily fit in the lower receiver. In fact, you just need to drop them in, and they will fit. The precision machining used in the process of manufacturing can be credited for such a great fit.
- Durability: It features a heavy duty forged aluminum construction that produces durable long lasting performance without sacrificing the weight of the gun. In addition, a hard anodized coat improves the durability even further.
- Though the price is great, such a cheap product can’t come with the fancy features and appearances that are characterized with its expensive cousins. It isn’t classy or fancy at all. It’s just a performer.
There is a great mistake that most buyers always do. There is no greater mistake you will do when shopping for a product than to listen to the manufacturer of the product in question, without questioning anything they say. The sole reason why a manufacturer is on the market is to sell the product they have made. They will, therefore, convince you that their product is the bests, whether this is true of otherwise. The only person who can be honest with you is a user who has used the product in question before. The previous users honestly inform you whether the product works as advertized or not.
The Anderson Lower reviews are very positive about this product. The satisfaction rate is amazing and is one of the best or rather highest you can find on the market. Primary Arms is being commended for the continued good works they are doing, as can be seen in this lower receiver. The quality is unmatched, while the performance is impeccable.
Build your next custom gun using a truly awesome lower receiver platform. As noted from the Anderson Lower review, every single hardware piece of the product features the most precise deign that has been credited for the precise drop-in installation accuracy. The great quality of the product can be credited to the fact that Anderson employees have the reputation of being shooting experts.
They therefore use their years of experience to know exactly what the market needs as well as that which the majority of users want. They equally understand the importance of reliability and precision, a reason why their lower receiver offered precision and reliability. With all these, there is no doubt that the Stripped Lower Receiver by Anderson is what you really need for your next rifle custom project.