The EOTech holographic red dot optic is credited for bringing a complete revolution in the close quarter’s battle optics nature. This is a reliable and durable technology that has been adopted by militaries all over the world. It is truly a capable combat optic with its only downside being the fact that it really costs a fortune to acquire it. If you are going to war, will the acquisition of an EOTech holographic product warrant its cost? Below are detailed reviews and information about the best EOTech Clones.
Factors of Consideration When Choosing an EOTech Clone
I didn’t say cheap. I said something affordable. Whereas cheap means low priced, something affordable means a good priced product. It means the cheapest among the best. Don’t sacrifice quality in the name of saving. Remember that you get what you pay for. Though one or two products on the review above may have been termed as expensive, they are only expensive when compared with others on the list. In general, they are affordable. When looking for the best EOTech Clones, be ready to spend around $500 and above.
The best EOTech Clones must offer durable performance. The durability of the clones is determined in a number of ways mentioned below:
- Weatherproof: Let the product be capable of withstanding fog formation and water. There are times when you will need to use your device under foggy and rainy (moisture) conditions. The best EOTech Clones are therefore not limited to specific conditions. Some of the best of these products are rated up to more than 10 meters waterproof, meaning even when submerged in water, they will still be functional.
- Construction Material: This is as obvious as it sounds. The best EOTech Clones are constructed using some of the toughest materials such as the aircraft-grade aluminum among others. If you don’t go for a rugged construction, be sure that sooner than later, you will go shopping for another product.
- Shockproof: The product also needs to be shockproof. This is specifically a feature that allows you to use the clone for long without having to reset it every now and then. Gun activity always comes with some recoil which may make the clone lose its zero very fast if it doesn’t have the shockproof feature.
This is obviously the top most consideration when shopping for the best EOTech Clones. In any way, the top reason as to why you are shopping for the clone is because you can easily see your targets and you want them magnified. Great innovative magnification makes it easier and faster for the target to be acquired with improved accuracy and precision.
The best EOTech Clones must be compatible with numerous scopes and rifles. It must also be compatible with your night vision shooting accessories. This makes the sight very versatile and ensuring that you’re shooting time is not limited by light.
Of course, you will be moving around with your gun as you search for targets. You don’t want to buy a product that will be too heavy thus making you become tired a little too fast. Try looking for clones that weigh 10 pounds and below.
f) Easy Use
Obviously, the best EOTech Clones are those that are easy to install and to operate when on the field
Reviews of the 5 Best EOTech Clones
EOTech 512.A65 Tactical HOLOgraphic AA Batteries Weapon Sight
This is the best EOTech Clone for money on this list, or rather the most affordable of all of them. It is a low priced USA-made tactical rifle weapon sight that has garnered top ratings among users, an indication that it works as advertised. Let its low price not deceive you that it is inferior because it is not. Featuring a high-grade rugged aluminum construction, the product is weatherproof and comes with anti-glare features among other specifications that guarantee maximum performance.
Benefits of the Product
- Speed & Versatility: The clone comes with close-in combat features that have been designed for speed and versatility hence great performance on the battlefield.
- Price: This is the best EOTech Clone for such a price. At less than $500, you get features that are only associated with the high-end products.
- Durability: It features a rugged aluminum hood assembly that has been constructed for durability.
- Easy to Use: The product is knobbed and needs no tool to mount. It can easily be operated on the field to improve target acquisition, increase control and boost accuracy.
- It comes with inferior magnifier capacity as compared to its high-end counterparts
- It lacks the night vision modes.
This affordable clone comes with just a single 1X fixed magnification but comes with one of the best eye relief features in the market. It is a very innovative model coming with generous features for its price. It measures 5.4 by 2.25 by 2 inches and weighs 10.9 ounces.
Eotech HHS l (EXPS3-4 with G33 3x Magnifier)
This is the best night use EOTech clone that you will probably get in the market. If you are also looking for a heavy duty product, this is the best EOTech Clone for you. This hybrid holographic tactical sight accessory is the most expensive in this list something that is transferred down to its long list of features and its innovative design. If you need optimum performance and are willing to spend something extra, then go for it.
Benefits of the Product
- Design: It comes with an array of features in its design which include fog resistance, water submersible capacity (up to 10 feet deep) and features a well built and dependable industry grade construction
- Unparalleled Transitioning Feature: It is easy and fast to operate and to adjust from the short-ranges to the long range shooting requirements. With a fixed 3X magnification and an instant magnifier, disengagement makes it easy to sight moving targets.
- Flexibility & Versatility: Its top notch features such as the Night Vision System etc and its compatibility with many rifles makes it one of the most flexible EOTech clones on the market. It is compatible with the Gen I-III.
- Compact Design and Easy Installation: Comes with a shortened base that only requires a maximum of 2 ¾ inches of rail space
- Without magnification, you won’t be able to distinguish aim dots one from the other
This is one of the best EOTech Clones on the market and if you aren’t on a tight budget, I would highly recommend that you go for it.
For those who are looking for the best EOTech Clone in terms of precision and transition, this will be your best bet. It is a long-lasting product that also features great magnification capabilities among other great features. The product is also compatible with the Gen III and comes with a highly updated 3X magnifier that makes sighting and transitioning easier.
Benefits of the Product
- Great Transitioning: Aid users of the product have commended it for its seamless and faster transitioning from the 3X to the lower 1X magnification.
- Construction: It is a high-quality military grade material made EOTech clone that boasts of fog and water resistance thus works well in an array of environments and factors. It can be submerged up to 33 feet deep in water without interfering with the performance
- Portability: It is one of the most compact and short products within its range hence can perfectly be used on smaller weapons.
- Pricing: When the quality of the product is compared to the price, you will end up calling it cheap. It is the best EOTech Clones in the med-range category.
- Not a night vision accessory
- Quite heavy for some guns
This model is more than worth what you paid for. It is the best EOTech Clones within the mid-range category and also one of the best in the field in some of the areas such as compact design and optimal precision when it comes to transitioning.
This sighting accessory features a very nice design that is worth its price tag. It provides quick close range engagement performance within 100 yards with the outer ring making it easy for close range targets of 10-15 yards to easily be picked. If you want the best EOTech Clone that will give you crisp clear object without any parallax, then this is it.
Benefits of the Product
- Weatherproof: It is waterproof, being rated at 33 feet. It also comes with fog proof features among others.
- Performance: It comes with crisp optics that ensures you get crystal clear images thus improving your overall performance on the field.
- Great Features: No parallax, great FOV and unlimited eye relief with an outer targeting ring that makes it easy to acquire targets at close range.
- Construction: It is fairly rugged thus offers durable performance
- Lightweight: at 8 ounces, it is more lightweight than most of the EOTech clones on the market.
- The battery life is substantially shorter
- Uses CR123 batteries, that are a bit harder to find and quite expensive
- Quite heavy
This is a great product indeed but if you are using a very lightweight weapon, the 8 ounces that it weighs maybe a little too much for you to overlook. In overall, it is a product worth investing in.
Dagger Defense DDHB Red Dot Reflex sight
This offers the perfect definition of quality and value, thanks to its affordability yet still capable of offering what those high-end products are capable of offering. It is constructed using rough yet tough durable aircraft-grade aluminum that provides a very sturdy optic device which is capable of withstanding tough field conditions. The product has been designed with a square shaped window that superimposes the green or red dot thus acting as a reticle.
Benefits of the Product
- Versatility: It has been designed with different brightness settings which range from dim to very bright thus making it possible for the device to be used for sighting in an array of conditions. It is capable of withstanding the recoil of almost all the guns in the market without losing zero.
- Construction: Featuring an aircraft grade aluminum construction, it has been designed to withstand toughness and for durability.
- Easy to Use: Being one of the simplest products in this field, it is very easy to use in sighting thus making it fast to pick a target. It can also easily be mounted on a shotgun or rifle as well as well as on some larger handguns
- Night Use: coming with both the red and green dots, it can easily and perfectly be used under different lighting conditions.
- If you have used the high-end products before, you will regret buying this one. It is for beginners
This product comes with different brightness settings that range from dim to such a bright setting that rivals the Florida sun. Getting the target is fast enough thanks to its simplicity together with the ease of use. It is one of the best EOTech Clones you can trust.
Based on our reviews and guide, what is the best EOTech Clone? There is no single product that can be termed as the best on this list. The best EOTech Clone depends on what you want to use it for and the rifle and scope you are going to use it with.
In a nutshell, the best product will depend on how much you are willing to spend on the clone, where you intend to use it at and whether you are looking for an accessory to use for recreational target shooting or for advanced military combat. All in all, an EOTech clone is a must have accessory and you need to start shopping for one today. Get out and grab your piece today.