Choosing the most appropriate suppressor for your firearm may at times prove to be a tall order. After all, it isn’t possible for you to test a suppressor in the firearm stores without upsetting the store owner and the sales staff. It even becomes more complicated when you are to order an unseen silencer. Below are some of the best products on the market and the things to consider and follow when choosing the best 7.62 suppressors without any trouble.
What to Look For while buying 7.62 suppressors
The most important thing is to think about the features of a good suppressor. Some of the most sought after features include flexibility, lightweight, and the quietest possible performance among others.
For you to be shopping for this product means you already own a gun. If you are buying these products for the first time and you have also just bought a gun that you haven’t used yet, guns are quite heavy and adding other heavy accessories such as the suppressors and scopes among others result into a less efficient product. As a result, it is important that you consider as lightweight construction as possible. In most cases, such lightweight products are inexpensive as they employ the use of cheap aluminum in their construction
When the primary feature of a product is durability, in most cases the resultant product is a bit heavy and expensive. These models are designed to withstand the abuse of the fully automatic operations together with more powerful calibers which include the 5.7x28mm calibers. More expensive materials such as the stainless steel will be employed in such circumstances.
For both strength and durability, titanium has emerged as a key player. This product is incredibly strong and offers a very impressive lightweight performance. It is also quite expensive to acquire a titanium based suppressor. Some of the best 7.62 suppressors in terms of durability and lightweight performance will also feature a steel interior and an aluminum exterior for obvious reasons.
It is important for you to check whether, in addition to the product in question being one of the best 7.62 suppressors, it can also be used with some of the other caliber guns you have. Small bullet calibers are known to generate a lot of pressure thus can end up wearing up lesser suppressors a little bit too fast. It will be cheaper for you to have one suppressor that can handle a number of calibers, especially if your guns won’t be used concurrently.
The ease of maintenance is yet another important feature of consideration. Some of these ammos are always a little bit too filthy and after numerous shots, there is the need for the suppressors, just like the gun barrel itself, to be cleaned lest the efficiency and accuracy of the gun be greatly reduced. You must, therefore, plan to disassemble the suppressor so as to clean it and help it regain its efficiency. In other words, only go for those suppressors that are easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. You can also consider going for some of those models that come with clever features that prevent the welding of the suppressor parts and reduce fouling within the product.
The suppressors come with important internal parts called baffles, which are primarily designed to disrupt the flow of those hot gasses that emerge from the muzzle. In return, noise is reduced through channeling, slowing down and redirecting of these gas eruptions. By the time the gas is emitted from the suppressor, it will be cooler and slower. Such activities may sound simple but are responsible for high corrosions and impacts within the suppressor. The baffles need to feature some of the best quality construction materials such as stainless steel in order for the suppressor to last your lifetime.
Before you make the decision of buying one of these products, it is important you do a comparison study. The best way of doing this is by making a table having the most important features of the best 7.62 suppressors followed by other additional features. The winner will definitely be the one that has the most features within your price or rather budget range. If you aren’t able to buy some of the most expensive products, determine the features that you deem to be most appropriate for you and narrow down to such field. Of course, durability may be reduced and the possibility of getting a multi-caliber product within the low price range almost impossible.
Reviews of the 5 Best 7.62 Suppressors
This is not just any other silencer you know off. It is a great product that can't be matched with most of those other silencers on the market. Coming with a unique MAAD cap, you can be able to adapt your silencer to the needs of other optional accessories. It also comes with a quick detach system that allows you single hand operation.
Benefits of the Product
- Versatility: This is one of the most unique silencers on the market as it comes with a unique MAAD cap system which allows you the use of other optional accessories. You will comfortably use your silencer with the gun sights as well
- Easy Mounting: Together with the Trifecta Muzzle brake as well as the Trifecta flash hider, the MAAD mount system is so easy to mount that you can operate it using just a single hand.
- Construction: The product features baffles that are constructed from stellite thus resulting in not only a durable performance but also a high noise reduction. It also comes with a great aesthetically appealing black oxide finish
- Efficiency: Being capable of reducing noise by up to 134Db, you have one of the best noise suppressors in the industry.
- For shooters outside the USA, this product can't be sold beyond the USA borders.
When looking for the best 7.62 suppressors, quiet performance is not the only factor of consideration. Durability, ease of use and versatility are just some of the other things to look at. The good news is that the Saker 7.62 has everything you need in a silencer.
This is an integrated flush mount system which mainly regulates backpressure as it also reduces flash signature and sound within a single unit. One of its main pluses is the fact that it offers a great modularity making it compatible for use with multiple rifles.
Benefits of the Product
- Noise Reduction: Being capable of reducing noise by up to 135dB, you probably won’t need anything more than this.
- Recoil Reduction: The 8.75-inch length is one of the longest within its category and great for recoil reduction as well as noise reduction
- Construction: Stainless steel, cobalt, titanium, and aluminum have carefully been used to come up with a hybrid product which is durable, noise reducing and lightweight.
- Easy mounting: It comes with the STS-Muzzle Brake separate mounting device which is easy to work with. Just thread the suppressor, hand tighten it and you are ready to go
If you by the additional STS-Muzzle Brakes for various thread patterns and calibers, you will be able to quickly switch the suppressor between guns. Its performance, construction, and durability features make it the editor’s choice for the best 7.62 suppressors.
This AAC7.62 sound and flash suppressor takes the suppressor industry to a new high. On this list, it is the cheapest hence would easily be termed as the cheapest best 7.62 suppressors. It comes with a fully welded all-Inconel durable baffle stack for maximum possible durability. Its versatility, which enables it to also function as a multi-caliber suppressor also makes it a great asset for those who own multiple caliber guns.
Benefits of the Product
- Durability: Its unique fully welded baffle stack features a durable all-Inconel material for maximized durability
- Versatility: The product is a superb multi-caliber suppressor function, designed for compatibility with multiple hosts with excellent performance with all of them. Works well with the 7’62 NATO, the 6.8 SPC, the 300 AAC and the 5.56mm NATO
- Performance: It is a very quiet 7.62 suppressor, much quieter than even the 9mm HK MP5-SD
- Quick Detach: This is a feature that makes it easy for one to mount and detach the suppressor with the use of a single hand and in a matter of just seconds.
- At 7.66 inches, an additional 1 inch and the recoil and sound reduction would even have been higher
We are talking of a suppressor that is as durable as your lifetime. And with proper care, its durability will not be only in regard to no corrosiveness but also in respect to performance. In this AAC 7.62 is one of the best 7.62 suppressors you can spend your money on.
This is the best 7.62 suppressor for those looking for an integrated flush mount suppressor system which regulates backpressure as well as reducing flash signature and sound within just a single unit. This is one of the best-in-class suppressors not only for the 7.62 but for multiple caliber weapons. Investing in such a product is worth the buck
Benefits of the Product
- Value for Money: Having a single product having backpressure regulation together with flash signature & sound reduction is real economy of money and space
- Versatility: The product has been designed to offer greater modularity thus making it versatile and flexible for use on a wide range of rifles.
- Construction: It employs the use of cobalt, stainless steel and titanium to come up with a great or rather superior weight to strength performance
- Performance: With a reduction rating of 132dB and an 8.75-inche length, you have one of the best 7.62 suppressors when it comes to noise and recoil reduction
- Made in the USA only for the Americans
This product provides unmatched and proven durability, sustainability and signature reduction not forgetting versatility. You can easily switch between the 5.56, 300 BLK, 300 WIN and the 7.62 platforms if you have this product, thanks to the STS-Muzzle Brake that can be used to make this possible.
If you are looking to experience a solid and trouble free lock up system, then you should consider going for a product in the caliber of SilencerCo Specwar762. Designed and constructed ready for a mission, the suppressor comes with a fast attach mounting feature courtesy of the Active Spring Retention design. As a result, the installation and removal of the suppressor have greatly been simplified.
Benefits of the Product
- Durability: The suppressor is very reliable; thanks to its minimal point of impact in conjunction with its durable baffle stack. Even under the harshest conditions, you can trust Specwar 762
- Precision: The propriety TruBore Manufacturing procedure has been employed to make sure there is minimal impact shift point and precise bore alignment
- Performance: It is an assured suppressor when it comes to sound, flash and recoil reduction
- Quick Detach System: It comes with a special Active Spring Retention unique design that makes installation of the suppressor and its removal to take a matter of just seconds.
- The item can’t be sold outside the USA
This is one of the most affordable among the best 7.62 suppressors on the market. Of course, you can find some cheaper products, most of which will just waste your money. But for the Specwar 762, you have a product that delivers both in terms of durability and quiet performance.
It is that easy. Choosing the best 7.62 suppressor only requires you to know the features of what you want and a verification of whether the products in question truly have the features the manufacturer is claiming they have. Though you will need to spend a bit higher than when buying some other great 7.62 suppressors, you will never go wrong with the Helix IFM7 Suppressor 7.62 Direct Thread as this product truly plays in its own league.