Regardless of whether you have a stock of firearms or you happen to be a first time buyer, there is one thing that both of you share in common. All of you want to get the real value for your money. You want to get the best product possible your money can get you. Shopping for the best 10mm pistol is not that easy. Just like it is with shopping for beauty products, electronics and food stuffs, there are some factors that have to be followed if you are to get real value for your money. Below are some of the procedures you can follow when searching for the best 10mm pistol.
How to get the best 10mm pistol
1. Do your homework
It would be very costly for you to buy a gun that isn’t going to serve you. There is a big distinction when it comes to buying guns and buying a beauty product or cloths. This is because whereas clothes and cosmetics among other products have got a return policy and a money back guarantee, pistols can’t be returned. If you don’t land your hands on the best 10mm pistol, that’s it. All you can do is to sacrifice another over $500 to get another piece. $500 is a lot of money to be left just that way.
As a result, it would be prudent for you to do a lot of research before you can pay the cashier. The time spent at the cashier desk is quite minute when compared with the time you should use to research for your gun.
There are so many online reviews about some of the best 10mm pistols and those that aren’t much recommended. Read most of these reviews to get a jest of what all those who have used the pistol you are considering to buy have to say about the same product. The good thing about reviews is that you can get the honest opinion. Together with the reviews are ratings, normally given in the scale of 1-5 with the best rating being 5 and the least being 1. If the product of choice has a rating of over 4.5 after many reviews, say 100, the chances that the product will do you good are very high.
These are even more reliable than reviews. This is due to the simple fact that testimonials are given by your friends, relatives and colleagues. Those who have used a given product before are always at a better position to advice you whether the 10mm pistol, you want to go for served them well or not. They can also recommend one that pleased then before.
Of course you need to buy something that is within your budget. But before you set a budget for the gun you want to go for, there are a number of things you need to know.
First and foremost, the more expensive guns normally come with better construction for performance and durability. They also come with more accessories. In the contrary, the accessories that come with the cheaper guns are less and the performance and power of these guns are reduced. I would therefore rather buy an expensive gun than a cheaper one.
Secondly, if you are a newbie who wants to just start practicing, it is recommended you go for the cheaper guns. Reasons being, cheaper guns are normally easier to use and secondly, if the art of shooting doesn’t impress you and you decide to quit, you will not have lost much in terms of cash.
3. Recoil and Accuracy
Always ensure that the gun you go for has reduced recoil as this affects accuracy. In normal circumstances, the best 10mm pistols will have longer barrels for reduced recoil. However, under some instances some of these pistols may have dampening installations that work to reduce the recoil. All in all, ensure that the gun is as accurate as possible.
Some of these guns have been used by hunters for over twenty years. You really want such a gun. It has to be a gun whose barrel features strong stainless steel construction among other materials. Other than just reading what the manufacturer says about the durability of the rifle, also listen to what professionals are saying in the reviews that they have written before. Don’t buy a gun that will be out of service in just a few years. Remember that 10mm pistols are expensive.
Reviews of the 5 Best 10mm Pistols
This is a new 10mm pistol and is one of the most recommended amongst the pistol hunters thus making it one of the best 10mm pistols in the market. The product features a durable stainless steel barrel construction. It also comes with an accessory rail that can be used to attach laser or light accessories. In addition, it also comes with wide rear & front cocking serrations that are used for positioning.
- Accessory rail that is used to mount the laser or light attachments
- Wide rear & front cocking serrations making positioning easier
- 6” stainless steel match-grade barrel
- Designed with hunters in mind
- The grips are the VZ Operator II G10 types
- Sports checkered mainspring covering
- 41 ounces in weight and solid construction
- Adjustable Front and rear sights tailored for improved accuracy
- Front adrift adjustable fiber optic sights and rear fully adjustable LPA match sights
- Extended barrel length for reduced recoil
- Trigger can be set between arrange of 3.5 and 5.5 lbs.
- Ambidextrous safety levers
- Package comes with 2 8-rond stainless steel magazines that are flush-fit
- PDV DLC finish on the frame and slide for enhanced durability
- Great accuracy
- A great hunter pistol
- Can be used by lefties and right handed shooters alike
- Durable construction
- Very good trigger hence comfortable shooting
- Great ergonomics thus good feel in hand
- Quite Pricy
According to the manufacturer of the product, this 10mm pistol was mainly designed with hunters in mind. If you are a dedicated hunter in need of a product that will take your hunting a notch higher, in addition to always giving you the psyche to go back to the wild, among the 1omm pistols, the Remington R1 10mm Hunter LS should be considered.
This is among the most dependable, accurate and reliable 10mm pistols in the market. Its construction and performance has built a worldly reputation for the product. The rifle also comes with a rugged construction together with dominating power, giving reliable performance in any given demanding environment. With intelligent care, this product can serve you for more than two decades thus giving you value for your money.
- Rugged construction
- Dominating power in the 10mm range pistols
- Stainless steel slide & frame
- Kryptek camo finish
- Black G10 Piranha grips
- Inbuilt accessory rail for a variety of accessories
- A TRUGLO TFO front site together with an adjustable rear site
- Comes with two 8+1 capacity magazines
- Good quality product
- Powerful than most of its counterparts
- Greater recoil than the .45 standard configuration
- Dependable, versatile and accurate
- Easy to use
- Good fit and finish
- It’s easier to work with an internal extractor than an external one
This is a great gun but in the event that you are recoil-shy, you would really want to consider other pistols other than this. All in all, it comes with great performance, versatility and durability thus I will not hesitate recommending it to a friend.
This pistol features a modular optics system which allows the user easy mounting of optic sights without much cost. This ensures there is faster target acquisition, followed by faster target transition and ultimately improved accuracy at the long and short range targets alike. The pistols have ideally been designed for target shooting, competitive shooting and is great for concealed carry.
- Dual recoil spring assembly
- Modular optic system for simplified sight mounting
- Gen4 rough, textured technology sports Polymer frame
- Modular back strap construction, designed for custom grip
- Cover plate for optics
- 4-plate option for compliance with most optics specs
- The product has been designed for durability
- It has an elegant design and great aesthetics
- Textured technology provides a phenomenal grip and good functional appearance
- Target shooting and competitive shooting
- Features a concealed carry construction
- Free off any irritating malfunctions
- Customizable back strap grip design
- Great pistol for personal defense
- Confidence level of the short gun reduces at ranges beyond 50 yards
- Cheaper 10mm pistols are available
This type of pistol is the very same Glock you have ever known off. It is trustworthy, reliable, accurate and easy for sight mounting and operation. It is one of the best 10mm pistols you will ever get in the market.
This is an entry level 10mm gun that I will recommend to the novices. It comes with great features, and exactly everything that you can expect to get in a 10mm pistol. It is nicely designed with great aesthetics, performance and durability in mind. Coming with fixed sights, even who have never used scopes and sights before won’t come across the complications that are characterized with the adjustments of sights.
- Nice and shiny bore
- 4.5” barrel length
- Fixed sights
- Single trigger
- 2 pounds in weight
- It is lightweight
- Nice aesthetic shiny finish
- Great powerful performance
- Good ergonomics
- Fixed sights
- Not as powerful as its expensive brothers
This is one of the best 10mm pistols that any newbie will find easy to work with. It is also a good idea for someone who hasn’t yet decided whether they want to take shooting as a long time profession or hobby to go for the cheaper guns rather than the expensive ones. Even if they decide not to continue with this pastime, they will not have lost much as compared to when they had to spend almost six times more its cost.
This is yet another great entry level 10mm pistol. In fact, with my ratings, this would score as the best 10mm pistol in the market. This is because of the numerous great features that it comes with yet they lack in the 10mm pistols within its range.
- 2.5 pounds weight
- Clean, bright and shiny bore
- 8-round magazine is included
- Fiber optic front fixed sights and adjustable rear sights
- Armscor black checkered plastic stock
- Stainless steel barrel
- A factory casing for easy storage and movement
- Adjustable rear sights, a rear fit within this price range
- Great ergonomics thus a good feel in the hands
- It is aesthetically appealing
- A great 10mm gun for the newbie
- Fixed front sights
- Not as powerful as the expensive counterparts
This is the best solution for a novice and even other pros who want to try something less costly. In fact, most of the pros have this pistol in their safes as most of the started their shootouts with it when they were still amateurs. You want to better your shooting skills? Then the best 10mm pistol is this Rock Island Armory you want to overlook.
The process of choosing the best 10mm pistol has been a daunting task to many. It has been more difficult to choose these types of arms than to choose other types of guns and shooting accessories. However, upon knowing exactly what to look for from these guns, followed by serious research, you will end up realizing that getting the best 10mm pistol is not as difficult. And now that you have a clue on what to do and how to go about the entire process, what remains is for you to start your journey of owning not just a pistol but the best 10mm pistol you can afford.